Prev: Re:Yamato models Next: Re: Movies

Re: Movies

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:26:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Movies

At 6:13 PM +0100 7/13/01, Christopher Downes-Ward wrote:
>  > Gallipoli (1981), about Australian youths gone off to
>>  fight in the Gallipoli campaign in World War I.
>And when you've watched Gallipoli try "The Lighthorsemen", to see what
some
>of them did next, although you can't really match that on to SG or FT.

Boy, finding ANZACs would be really nice.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids,	 - NRA -
-		 Then you can host the Olympics too!	       -

Prev: Re:Yamato models Next: Re: Movies