Prev: [DS2] Infantry Team Quibble Next: FMAS Environment and Weather

Re: [DS2] Infantry Team Quibble

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:40:36 +1000
Subject: Re: [DS2] Infantry Team Quibble

G'day,

 >Infantry Teams ARE classified as weapons because they
 >can fire from inside the APC/Transport (causing
 >suppression/Under Fire results).  It's in the book,
 >I'm just not sure where... and I don't have my copy
 >with me.

Do you mean the section on firing troops from vehicles or the reference
them as weapons for weapon fit restrictions?

The section on firing from vehicles is pg 36 (very bottom entry), but I
couldn't find where it says that equates them with weapons in the skim
of
the rules I just made. I looked under "overview of weapons systems
technology" on pg 6-7, "direct fire weapon systems" on pg 8-9, "weapons
fit
limitations" on pg 11, "infantry forces" on pg 12, "classifying vehicle
designs" and "capacity requirements for vehicle weapons and systems" on
pg
16 and the appendices on vehicle design costs and examples. That's not
say its not there, just not some where obvious or I'm too blind to see
it
on a quick skim ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: [DS2] Infantry Team Quibble Next: FMAS Environment and Weather