Prev: Re: (SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........ Next: Re: (SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........

Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

--- "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

> This sounds good, but it's on a purely strategic
> level. I wanted a workable
> system for tactical combat. Either hull or the
> electronics version could
> provide both the strategic level stealth you're
> talking about (I include
> similar effects in my Simple Simon Sensor rules) and
> the tactical stealth
> usable in FT scale combat.
>
> Noam

Noam,
     A ship with standard sensors against one
stealth level has a detection range of 30 units,
very tacitical!   Standard vs 2 stealth levels
is 15 units, a disaster in the making.
The system does encourage the inclusion of
higher level sensors even in scout ships,
scouts can, of course, be considred expendable
and used in greated numbers to offset sensor
ability.

Bye for now,

Prev: Re: (SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........ Next: Re: (SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........