Prev: Re: Long Overdue Kudos for ship design Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

Re: (SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........

From: JLEAHY5555@a...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:05:01 EDT
Subject: Re: (SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........

  Hi I am new to this group. I was wondering if anyone had come up with
any
stats
for Warzone or other backgrounds for Stargrunt. I hve seen some pretty
cool
conversions for Aliens and Kryomek. I have the figs so would be curious
if
it has been done. The archives for this group are pretty vast. I've
searched
but
have yet to find anything.
Thanks I look forward to being aboard since FT, DS2 and SG2 are some of
my
favorite rule sets!

   John Leahy
JLEAHY5555@aol.com
It's <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/jleahy5555/myhomepage/collection.html">
'ALL ABOUT MINIATURES'</A>
Painting Service

Prev: Re: Long Overdue Kudos for ship design Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR