Prev: Re: figure poses and MICVs Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Balance (was: FT-Number crunching required)

Re: David's vehicle design

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:56:18 -0400
Subject: Re: David's vehicle design

At 7:56 AM +0200 7/10/01, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:
> [...]

The whole idea behind the Ontos was you fired off all 6 rounds (you
could ripple fire them you know!) and then move to cover to reload.
Still 6 105mm RRs would make me keep my head down.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: Re: figure poses and MICVs Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Balance (was: FT-Number crunching required)