Prev: Re: weapons fit Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

Oh, Paul... [Fwd] Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE!!!!

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:20:26 -0500
Subject: Oh, Paul... [Fwd] Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE!!!!

I was going to say he may not want this trumpeted on the site, but he
DOES
mention flogging the news on other lists...

You may want confirmation from Jon directly.

Me, I just KNOW this is  another sale opportunity I'm going to botch.
*sigh*

The_Beast

		    Ground Zero Games

		    <jon@gzg.com>		     To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    Sent by:			     cc:

		    owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Be	     Subject:
[COMMERCIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE!!!!
		    rkeley.EDU

		    06/29/2001 06:15 AM

		    Please respond to gzg-l

Hi all,

Hope no-one minds me using the list for a blatantly [COMMERCIAL] plug,
but
hopefully this will be of interest to some of you....

Here in the UK, the months of July and August are relatively quiet for
the
wargames business - few large shows on, people on holiday etc.... so
we're
taking this opportunity to do a BIG special promotion for July. We're
sending out special sale offer flyers to many of our regular UK
customers,
but we'd also like to extend the offer to all the members of the GZG
mailing list, UK and overseas. Please also feel free to forward this if
you
wish to any other lists you are on to which it may be relevant (subject
not upsetting any other list memberships, of course!), or to friends who
are not on the GZG-L list.

Forget about sitting out in that nasty sun (it'll only turn you red and
blotchy) - the long summer evenings are ideal for building up that new
army
or fleet ready for the heavy campaigns of autumn and winter!  To
encourage
you in this worthy endeavour, we're offering our BIGGEST DISCOUNTS EVER
for
orders placed in July! The offer goes like this - even if you only want
place a smallish order you still get a discount, but the more you spend
the
bigger the discount gets:

Order over 20 UKP worth of goods and get 10% discount

Order over 50 UKP worth of goods and get 15% discount

Order over 100 UKP worth of goods and get 20% discount

Order over 200 UKP worth of goods and get 25% discount

Yes, that's up to 25%* off our current catalogue prices!
(please make sure you're using the new prices from our current (yellow)
2001 catalogue, or check the online catalogue at <www.gtns.net/gzg>)

* Whichever discount band your total order falls into applies to the
WHOLE
order,
so if for example the total value is 120 UKP then you get 20% off the
whole
lot, a saving of 24 UKP!

For overseas list members, don't forget that on orders from outside the
EU
you don't have to pay VAT, which amounts to an EXTRA discount of nearly
15%
ON TOP of the special sale offers!!  (Note this doesn't apply to BOOKS,
which don't carry VAT in the first place).

This offer is valid on orders received by us before 31st July 2001 - so
talk to your friends, get a big order together between you all and SAVE
MONEY on all the stuff you need!

If you have any questions about the offers, or how to order, methods of
payment etc., please email us OFF-LIST at <orders@gzg.com>
Please send all orders to the same address.
---------------------

Standard terms of offers: All items are offered subject to availability.
Orders must be received by us before the closing date shown. Orders may
be
submitted by mail, email, phone or fax. Payments may be by cheque, PO or
credit card. All orders despatched as fast as possible (most within a
few
days), but please allow up to 28 days for delivery of goods. Normal post
and packing rates apply . If ordering from overseas and NOT paying by
credit card (eg: by Money Order etc.), please check with us first by
email
regarding total cost of order inc. postage (for credit card orders we
calculate all this for you at point of despatch).
Please note that discounts do NOT apply to products that we don't make
or
print ourselves,
eg: GeoHex mats and non-GZG rulebooks.
IMPORTANT: Club or Society discounts (or any other specail offer) may
NOT
be claimed on top of any of these offers.

Thanks for your time!

Jon (GZG)

GROUND ZERO GAMES, PO BOX 337, NEEDHAM MARKET, SUFFOLK IP6 8LN, UNITED
KINGDOM.
Tel/fax: 01449 722322	 General email to: <jon@gzg.com>   Orders to:
<orders@gzg.com>
Online catalogue: <www.gtns.net/gzg>

Remember, in Gaming there is no WANT....there is only NEED.......  ;-)

Prev: Re: weapons fit Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR