Prev: Re: Suggested figure posings (for Jon Tuffley) Next: Oh, Paul... [Fwd] Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE!!!!

Re: weapons fit

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:49:23 -0400
Subject: Re: weapons fit

At 2:09 PM -0400 7/9/01, Thomas Barclay wrote:

>[Tomb speaks]
>
>Okay, here's one for you: Try to build a size
>3 APC with GMS/L, RFAC/1 and two
>infantry teams. Oops! Can't do it! Darned
>weapons fit again.... yet there are patently
>plenty of such examples in our real world...

Two infantry teams? Which MICV carries two Infantry squads. Two teams
is 12 men. Last I checked the Bradly carries 7 guys. The BMP carries
7 in really cramped conditions, the Marder carries 6. The Warrior
carries 7. The M113 isn't really an MICV as its just a Box with an MG
on top, that has 11 men inside...

I've always held that a squad is ~6-8 men in DS and now in SG.
Naturally your nation's TOE will vary this.

See
http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/fm/7-7/toc.htm
http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/fm/7-7j/toc.htm
http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/fm/7-8/toc.htm

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: Re: Suggested figure posings (for Jon Tuffley) Next: Oh, Paul... [Fwd] Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE!!!!