Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields - shall we put it to bed?

Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 09:26:45 EDT
Subject: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:44:57 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@austarmetro.com.au> writes:
>From: "Charles Taylor" <charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk>
>>
>> I agree, and a similar methodology could be applied to aerodynamic
>hulls.
>> Hmm..  what about combined Stealth/Aerodynamics?
>
>I've been thinking on exactly those lines.
>Should Stealth/Aerodynamics be the same, ie one implies the other?
>Or should you get a discount, so instead of paying 20% for stealth
>and another 20% for aerodynamics, you pay 30% for both? Or even 25%?

I thought the stealth benefits of the F117 make it a *Less* aerodynamic
design for flight?  That's why it's nicknamed the Wobbling' Goblin (Or
some such) IIRC...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields - shall we put it to bed?