Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 22:51:41 +1000
Subject: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP)

G'Day Bif

Just out of interest sake, I'd just like to say that I always assumed
that
MT missiles had laser warheads, but following in the spirit of FT (where

one generic system could actually represent many different technologies)

you could say that they could also be a high speed sub-munition or a
fast
dash and then impact during the terminal phase by the MT missile itself,

the choice is up to you. Just like the beam batteries, which as John
says
in FT can be phasers, lasers or what ever you want :)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: FT-Number crunching required (HELP) Next: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR