Prev: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR Next: Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)

Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 11:09:47 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

At 01:02  6/07/01 -0400, Ryan Montieth Gill wrote:

>We also had a DSII scenario where a reinforced company of light
infantry,
>plus a detachment of Combat walkers and a platoon of infantry walkers
were
>holding a town for shuttles to escape. Each Shuttle was worth a victory

>point. The invading forces were able to 'recycle' casualties into
follow
>in forces that were committed as the casualties were made. Basically a
>finite Blue force that must give ground eventually and an ever coming
>horde of Red force. Also a very fun scenario.

We did something similar when we wnt to the local con in Launceston
(city
north of Hobart) this year, but the scary thing was that the ESU side
didn't need to recycle their casualties.

For your viewing pleasure :)
http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Launceston%20Game/LauncestonGam
eFrame.htm

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR Next: Re: Photos (was:Re: New IF ships)