Prev: Re: Bail out Next: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> I can see Stealth being a threshold-able item, but I
> can't quite see
> repairing it--at least, not on a tactical time
> scale.

I would agree if the 'stealth' were a system
(or 2), much like thrust is handled.

I would prefer to see the 'stealth' as a
attribute of construction/materials and have
it 'worn way'/reduced due to the damage accumulation
(at thresholds).   (I.E. a stealth ship looses the
first level at the end of the second row of
damage, and the second level at the end of
the third row of damage.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Bail out Next: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"