Prev: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG} Next: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long)

Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?)

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 05:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?)

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jul 2001 23:54:09 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
> <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
> >First off: What's a "FAC"?
> >
> >David Griffin wrote:
> >
> >>It seems to me that something like this could be
> >>done by GZG a little at a time. We could come up
> >>with a mark you could put on a message, like
> >>[RI] for Request Interpretation. Someone could
> >>compile them for Jon,
> >
> >You have just volunteered for the job. Good luck
> :-)

In order to cut down on the workload for Jon
I think I mentioned that person would have
to have some official standing and it would
also be a good idea for that person to have
access to Jon . Somehow I don't think anyone
would be happy with my rulings, nor should
they. GZG must have tournament judges.

Barring all that, how about just a bigger, more
complete FAQ handling some of the  more
obvious rule holes?

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG} Next: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR (Long)