Prev: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG} Next: Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?)

Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG}

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:09:06 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG}

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@yahoo.com>
> I'm not going to belabor the point. But I just
> want to point out that the reason why there are
> contentious issues is that the rules have some
> pretty big gaps here and there (MT missiles)
> and have the fighter rules spread out over
> at least 3 books. I do not consider Full Thrust's
> strengths to include fragmented and incomplete
> rules. One can envision rules clarifications on
> a judicious basis without the extremes you point
> to.

MTM is being addressed and I've been told that FT3 will have all the
fighter rules in one place.

Maybe Jon and the Test List can give a Preliminary Table of Contents
for FT3 -- at least for "concerns being addressed" ?

Prev: Re: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG} Next: Re: Rules Clarifications (new FAQ?)