Prev: SG2 leaders, bail outs, and GZG rules clarifications {LONG} Next: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

From: kaime@m...
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:15:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] New FAC? Was "New IF ships"

I'll try to get the pics up on my or another's web site.

We had a huge 'Battle of the Line' with the Kra'Vak attacking Earth at
this
past WarFair.  If I remember correctly there were 5 players per side (10
total.)  It was an all night gaming blast and we have some great pics
showing some of the highlights.  I need to assemble all of the pics from
the
various people and perhaps write a 'battle report' to detail the action.

There will be some more FT gaming this weekend at Atlanta's Sci-Fi
Summer
and perhaps more pics.

Aimee