Prev: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out Next: Re: New FAQ was Re: New IF ships

RE: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:14:11 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG2] New Rules Playtest Results

At 3:01 PM -0400 7/5/01, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:

>>  - fixes what many see is a problem with the detached element rules:
>>  requiring a transfer action reduces the main body of a squad to only
1
>>  action.
>>
>[Bri] This does need fixed. But I would rather remove the rule that the
>detachment must be activated (activate the main squad and detachment at
the
>same time) than give the leader a free move.

Why not dispense with the 3 actions to the leader and give the Squad
Leader the standard 2 actions and that detached team a single action.
They aren't going to be as effective right? Its a Corporal or Lance
Corporal leading that sub-team now right (assuming a Sgt or Corporal
is leading the squad)? 1 Action would make sense, no?

Roll a random leadership value when the unit is detached.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out Next: Re: New FAQ was Re: New IF ships