Prev: Re: AI Fighters link Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 5 Jul 2001 08:52:56 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

On Wed, 04 July 2001, "Brian Bell" wrote:

> My suggestion would have been more simple.
>
> On a non-penetrating the vehicle recieves a suppression marker. If
> the crew/passengers wish to leave the vehicle, they also are treated
> as if they have a suppression marker.

The only problem is that it violates the rule that a suppression marker
on a vehicle or building doesn't allow the occupants to exit the vehicle
or building! (For buildings, the rules suggest putting the suppression
marker on one wall or side of the structure).

> On a penetrating hit, the vehicle (if not destroyed), passengers and
> crew each recieve a suppression marker. The player/team MUST activate
> this unit (crew/passengers) next.

I'm not crazy about "must activate next" rules, just as a personal
preference.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: AI Fighters link Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out