Prev: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: Re: Some "help" for St. Jon

Re: GZG catalog item pics needed

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:17:37 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG catalog item pics needed

Brian Bell suggested:

> >Laserlight, maybe you will be able to fill out your fleet.

I've got about 60K NPV to go, and that's just for what I envision as the
FB3
lists (why yes, I *do* plan to own a *complete* IF fleet.  And an
example of
each class in 1"=10m, for boarding actions.  And a bigger house than I'm
currently in...one day...).

Jon admitted:
> The OUDF are really down to Nic, but there are some IF hulls on the
slips......

Without in any way nailing you down to a hypothetical due date, are we
thinking "July special" or "Christmas present to self" here?

> The rest of the sugggestions will go into the ideas file (ie:
somewhere in
> the darker recesses of my mind - and no, you DON'T want to know what
else
> is in there....)

Along the lines of Greedo, towards the end of Witches Abroad?  (For
those
who are, inexplicably, not familiar with Terry Pratchett, this character
is
a tomcat who was turned into a human--approximately..."a needle-toothed
maniac outfitted in black leather for the discerning customer of
specialized
tastes.")  Never mind, get back to sculpting !

Prev: Re: [OT]Look alike figures and copyright Next: Re: Some "help" for St. Jon