Prev: Re: [OT but important] Re: Claim your Free 4-In-1 Super Pen,it's been paid for by... Next: Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???

Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:42:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???

At 2:55 PM -0400 6/28/01, adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:

>I'd think so.	Seems to me that's equiv to a RFAC/1 in SG terms.

The only issue I have with the RFAC is the D8 Impact vs
Infantry....Seems it should have a high firepower and high impact vs
crunchies and high firepower but lower impact vs vehicles.

>There are two crew-served weapons like this from the ESU figure line.
One
>is an automatic grenade launcher, and the other is a multi-barrel
>autocannon.  Good figs - I have a "battery" of three (mixed types) for
my
>ESU.

Ack no! The NAC could never use such a weapon made by Eurie slave
factories! We must have a piece of hand crafted American and British
mechanical and electronic wizardry.

>I'm sure you could find suitable "crew" figures from other lines if you
>want to use them with non-ESU forces.

Nahh, given how fancy and sleek the OSCW looks, I think I can
kit-bash a more futuristic version and then pour a few in lead to
make additional models.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -