Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

--- devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> I was actually teasing about the use of 'Aquarian'
> fighters. They aren't
> even Terran 'Federation'! ;->=

I have a LOT of the fighters Superior produced
for all the different races. I used them in that
brief period long ago when we were experimenting
with carriers in SFB. I like them a lot. Never
bought any of the Aquarian ships though.

> Thanks for sharing both the gallery and the ship
> design, though. Your boys
> look like monsters, but maybe we can come up with
> some proper nasties for
> 'em.

I thought they were fairly general, though I do
love the big gun and they're heavily screened. That
isn't much help against the kra'vak I can tell you.
I can beat the Kra'vak with my B5 Earthforce ships
(as UN) but I have yet to win a battle with my Feds
against them. Also, if you notice, lots of my ships
have weak hulls, so if you can get past the crunchy
exterior, they pop all too quickly. If you use them,
let me know how they do. What I do notice is that a
good sized Federation fleet can do nasty damage at
range to an opponent who has limited range on his
weapons.

Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?