Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:42:02 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

***
I use those little miniatures (actually fighter
from the Superior line) as Fed fighters when I
step outside genre and field the Kiev carrier.
***

I was actually teasing about the use of 'Aquarian' fighters. They aren't
even Terran 'Federation'! ;->=

Thanks for sharing both the gallery and the ship design, though. Your
boys
look like monsters, but maybe we can come up with some proper nasties
for
'em.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?