Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)

Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:56:03 +0900
Subject: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?

Please...
I'm sure you're a bice guy and all that, but
>> DO NOT EVER <<<
stick engineers and lawyers in the same category again.

(You'll piss off important people, and the other ones might sue you:
<G>)

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Shows that the game was written by engineers or lawyers...

=====
Books admitted me to their world open-handedly, as people for the most
part, did
not. The life I lived in books was one of ease and freedom, wordly
wisdom,
glitter, dash and style.
- Jonathan Raban, "For Love and Money"
=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Fax: +81-92-712-9220

Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)