Prev: Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!) Next: RE: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation (was: [OT]Unpredictable AI)

Re: SGII Ghurka Pipers

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:26:12 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: SGII Ghurka Pipers

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Richard Kirke wrote:

> Yes the ghurkas have pipers, they pick the ones with the longest
fingers to
> teach them how to play.
>
> Should they have a terror effect/morale modifier?

The suggestion in the main rules is that Ghurka's would already get the
terror effect ;) Which might counterbalance the lack of armour. I don't
see mine doing much close combat, as theyre in quite small, vulnerable
groups.

Cheers,

   Derk

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7NlsBJXH58oo6ncURAsTQAKC4e6pGP7JZ62XFiifY34oWWIIJ3gCeNdcK
90Wigny1Ah3QeWW5Vcz8+qA=
=j6sN

Prev: Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!) Next: RE: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation (was: [OT]Unpredictable AI)