Prev: [FT] MRIM Next: RE: [sg] Bagpipers, NAC

Re: [sg] Bagpipers, NAC

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:35:22 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [sg] Bagpipers, NAC

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Ryan Gill wrote:

> Ok, I've just received my Gurkhas and I'm pretty pleased, but if and
> when I build a full on Company of NAC figs I'm going to need a Piper.
> (Ye canna ha'e a prrop'r  Scots unit wi' ou' a set o' thae pipes!)
>
> Does anyone have a recommended NAC figure that is easily modified to
> look like he's piping Cock O' the North or The Gathering of the
> Grahams?

Mmm. I'd have to check.

> I suppose the Gurkha unit would need one two, since they have a
> history of their own pipe music (they're just another type of
> Highlander, albeit shorter, more polite and from a different part of
> the world...). So any Gurkha figs that would look good modified as a
> piper?

In fact, there's a long history of fraternization between Ghurka's and
Highlander regiments. However, I've not come across references to Ghurka
pipers, but given a few hundred years, who knows ;)

Cheers,

   Derk

P.S. <plug>You did sign up for the new Ghurka figures at Eureka's
website,
yes?</plug>
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7MFJCJXH58oo6ncURAs48AJ9zIygPovF/prJd56H/q1yKlwQUpgCgkqtD
dDQvQGqxjoJejj8F12q/UYo=
=CN6d

Prev: [FT] MRIM Next: RE: [sg] Bagpipers, NAC