Prev: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM Next: Re: [OT] NKE's

Re: Taking pictures...

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:30:12 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Taking pictures...

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Ryan M Gill wrote:

> >Yes, they were taken with a macro lense on the digital camera.
Sometimes I
> >was so close I noticed the camera moving the miniature ;)
> >

> I have a really nice set of macro lens attachments for a 35mm camera
> (those old fashioned Film types). Naturally my sister has the camera
> right now, but I have the little lenses. Very handy for small stuff.

I know, I've got an ancient SLR (Minolta XG-1), myself, with
macro/teleconverter ring,  and I like using it. However, when I just
want
to quickly web-ify stuff, there's no beating a digital camera.
Unfortunately the digital SLR I borrowed from work only has two f-stop
settings. My own SLR I can stop down all the way. And I can do far
longer
exposures on it, too.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7Lw2gJXH58oo6ncURApbPAJ4/k8pn5ru4qB0sGgxY8ekHbZsZpQCgjitU
0bnCLUI1ECrOfTj3pF5ACQA=
=r9LL

Prev: [FT] Defensive system idea: MRIM Next: Re: [OT] NKE's