Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields (Was Real Shields) (long) Next: [OT] Site update of DS2 Vehicle designs

RE: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:16:42 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Squats Re: Gurkhas uploaded

> > > I say things about the old GW. The really old GW....
> >
> > The GW when White Dwarf was an AD&D/Traveller mag, the GW when
> it was Rogue
> > Trader, the GW when everyone looked at that first... old...
> Harlequin Army
> > List and said "MY GOD!?!?"
>
> That's it!

I remember one guy who actually had put together a H. Army using that
old
list, when we were all playing by the Rogue Trader rules...

He never really ever got to play it. :-)

The darn thing was so powerful that nobody (or even a couple of
anybodies)
could field a force that ate up that many points without going nuts.

He painted the darn thing and everything, man it was nice. He also
played
Eldar so we saw Harlequins as part of forces very, very occasionally
when
were feeling nice about letting him attach them.

I really do like SG when I think about some of those obscene point
countings
and whatnot...

Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields (Was Real Shields) (long) Next: [OT] Site update of DS2 Vehicle designs