Prev: Re: Unit labels Next: [Full Thrust] Earn Good Karma, Help a Newbie (fwd)

RE: beams and shooting at fighters

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:32:48 -0700
Subject: RE: beams and shooting at fighters

> I wonder if there is a good way to address this.

	I never liked the distinction between a standard PDS and ADFC.
A PDS
should be able to shoot at anything within its range band regardless of
where that target is jetting off to at the moment.

	At the next game I'm introducing a change which basically does
away with
ADFC and allows a PDS to shoot at anything, anytime.  Well, fighters,
missles, etc....

Prev: Re: Unit labels Next: [Full Thrust] Earn Good Karma, Help a Newbie (fwd)