Prev: Re: Ghurka's uploaded Next: Re: Unit labels

RE: Gurkhas uploaded

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:39:37 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: Gurkhas uploaded

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Ryan Gill wrote:

> At 5:08 PM +0200 6/14/01, Derk Groeneveld wrote:
> >

> >On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:
> >
> > > You mean that I shouldn't just paint my figures like green
> >plastic army men?
> > > :-)
> >
> >Paint your mini's any way that pleases you :)
>
> Yeah, but we can still rib him for the OD spray job right?
>
> Ryan-
> not terribly fond of people playing with unpainted figs....one matte
> coat doesn't count either....

Only if I have to play him ;)

By the way, I witnessed a miracle last weekend! At the Warhammer
tournament at the games club, I spotted a table where BOTH players had
FULLY PAINTED armies! Wow! Can you imagine that? I mean, each and every
figure was, you know, _painted_!

I'm still stunned. Maybe someday I will realise we should have rushed in
and rescued both blokes from the evil of games workshop ;)

Cheers,

   Derk

Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7KNq+JXH58oo6ncURAulzAJ0cYTDwBoQc4eRdpGaivlR3AW/6jACglRps
YhYj7aJXwdnlRsEVuF7yz1I=
=aNg2

Prev: Re: Ghurka's uploaded Next: Re: Unit labels