Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: beams and shooting at fighters

Gurkhas uploaded

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:01:09 -0400
Subject: Gurkhas uploaded

Hi Derk

Nice job. The Camo is interesting (quite different
from the scheme I used) and the work you did
on the comms guy was pretty good. I only have
two comments: Unlike Brian I'm not a fan of
such visible numbers (you spent so much time
making the figure look life-like otherwise...) and
would have put these on the bottom and
comment number two - maybe it's just my
monitor, but these guys seem kinda pale for
Nepalese.... whom (if I'm not mistaken and my
Internet searches don't deceive) tend to have a
darker/more ruddy complexion.

Otherwise, fantastic job! Keep up the good
work. Your drybrushing on the packs and boots
rocks. I really have to learn to do that....

Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: beams and shooting at fighters