Prev: Re: [OT] another campaign system suggestion Next: Re: [FT] 2nd CanAm

Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:15:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

In message <Pine.SOL.4.05.10106111308110.26791-100000@babu.pcisys.net>,
Mike St
anczyk writes:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Brian Burger wrote:
>
> > As an aside, I've usually gotten considerablly faster service on
orders to
> > the UK compared to orders from North American companies! My record
is a

> *snicker* I've gotten a week turnaround from Tony at Brigade.  My
> local store can't order -Mage Knight- in under 2 weeks.

I can't believe there have been two threads on good mail order and
nobody's mentioned Eureka in Australia.  They *rock*, I've ordered
several times from them and got almost all my orders back within about
a week-- the one that wasn't was for some 15mm Jap Corp Mercs, and Nic
stated up front that he didn't have the molds made and there would be a
delay.	Still, it only took two weeks.

Speaking of which, I've been cataloging my experiences with mail order

Prev: Re: [OT] another campaign system suggestion Next: Re: [FT] 2nd CanAm