Prev: Re: Andrew Martin's webpage???? Next: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

Re: [OT] another campaign system suggestion

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:14:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] another campaign system suggestion

***
All right. This specific angle may have been visited in past
discussions,
but I have not looked at the archive yet (partly because I cannot
remember
where its home is...).
***

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive/

***
I stumbled across the Avalaon Hill game "Flat Top" over the weekend in a
bargain rack and picked it up out of curiosity.
<snip>
***

Of course, brilliant idea! I've not surveyed 'em closely for material,
but
most Pacific naval war games include some kind of search procedures, not
mention just about any naval game. Jutland and Flight of the Goeben
spring
to mind.

Has anybody suggestions on which to start with?

As an aside, I noticed a small space campaign sketch in B5FA: To the
Victor...

Anybody looked at it as a possible framework for an FTII campaign?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: Andrew Martin's webpage???? Next: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK