Prev: Re: Limited AAR for FT at BenCon in Denver Next: Andrew Martin's webpage????

RE: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:15:57 -0400
Subject: RE: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

KV will have to have a dense fleet pack so ships can support each
other with the Scatterguns. Scatterguns have ADFC capibility.

- ---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
YIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org
- ---

From: devans@uneb.edu <devans@uneb.edu>
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2001 2:57 PM

>***
>I'd like to see a canon/official ruling since our group will be
>running some
>events at WarFair in Atlanta GA USA this weekend including Kra'Vak
>vs. Hu'Man battles.  Any chance of an canon or at least tournament
>ruling? ***
>
>For a tournament ruling, shouldn't you be talking to the tournament
>organizer?
>
>The_Beast
>
>-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon
>
>One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
>Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

iQA/AwUBOyVtTNOVrCdNYgyBEQKr6ACgxizn1oKSqjj29+LjHK8Q/Yas+PEAnRAi
0ph2XEq4NnyuLQx1x+7rScMM
=Lbpb

Prev: Re: Limited AAR for FT at BenCon in Denver Next: Andrew Martin's webpage????