Prev: Re: Armour generator Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

RE: is there a GZG/WCCII???

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 12:16:26 -0700
Subject: RE: is there a GZG/WCCII???

 >> Does anyone know if there is going to be a GZG/WCCII
 >> this year??? I've
 >> emailed Ted Arlauskas, but haven't heard back
 >> yet.....
 >- ---I saw him about three weeks ago, he stated that
 >he was looking forward to the next one.

SORRY!!!!  There _will_ be a GZG WCC 2 this year!  I've
been a little side tracked and haven't locked in the dates
and contract yet.

What dates are best for everyone out there?  I'm thinking
either 19-21 October or 26-28 October.	Any opinions either
way?

This is also a solicitation for games for GZG WCC 2!  Please
email me if you're interested in running a game.  Referees
will get a break on admission price!

Thanks,
Ted

[email]  ted@naxera.com
[AIM]  TArlauskas
[webpage]  http://www.naxera.com

Prev: Re: Armour generator Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays