Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Sensors

RE: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:29:20 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)

***
Are y'all thinking of Kagemusha rather than (or perhaps "in addition
to")
Ran?  The sniper marked bearing and elevation to hit the parapet during
the
day, shot the general at night.
***

I was thinking of the shadow warrior, but it's been so long since I'd
seen
either, I was planning a long, pleasant weekend's viewing. ;->=

Oh, the little TV piece on the sniper that took out the general while he
was shaving or sitting in his camp chair, which had the scene of the
general moving out of the way after the firing, then moving back in just
in
time to die, had a blue-belly at the trigger peering through a scope as
almost as long as his rifle.

Has this whole off-topic topic gone on long enough to call time?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Sensors