Prev: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced? Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

Re: Sensors

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:32:10 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Sensors

OK, I'm going to do my standard "Sensors as they affect game play".

If you are going to have sensors that only work insystem and give
you full info at greater than 36" you might as well not even
bother.

Why?

Campaign:  I jump insystem.  We play all kinds of nifty sensor
games.	We get outside weapons range, realize one force is
superior, the inferior force jumps out.

Non-campaign: Obvious, there is no point.

Net result in both cases: No affect from the sensors, I might
as well have twiddled my thumbs.

Roger

Prev: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced? Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept