Prev: RE: Re: (FT) Crew Quality Next: Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing

Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 20:22:37 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing

On Mon, 28 May 2001, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> My one fear about this idea is that some
> nations (Netherlands come to mind) use coins
> so darn small I'd probably have to go to a fair
> value of coin to manage.

Now why would our coinage be too damn small? Mmm? Mm? ;)

In fact, the 5 cents coin is perfect for basing figures on; I use them
for
my 25mm SF and 20mm skirmish figs.

> BTW - If this is a federal crime of some sort in
> your area, my apologies. Far as I've ever been
> able to determine, it is the only _valid_ use for
> a Canadian penny.

It is a crime over here. Guilty.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7Epd2JXH58oo6ncURArBSAJkB0OSFvqi2TAV2ut+dGfdcpVzRdgCgl1b9
+wH6baNsxsoK6vBJ4EBtO3I=
=ZLOR

Prev: RE: Re: (FT) Crew Quality Next: Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing