Prev: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing Next: RE: Re: (FT) Crew Quality

Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 19:38:18 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Can "Extra Damage Control Parties" be hit on Threshholds?

OK folks, this is my first post mailed from the new computer... so I
fully
expect it to be heavily formatted, adorned with attachments, have
completely unwrapped lines etc. Please point out any problems you have
with
reading it <sigh>

David Griffin wrote:

>Extra damage control parties are not officially
>a part of the FB1 design system as far as I can tell.
>However, if we decide to allow them to be added to
>FB1 designs, are they hit on threshhold checks?

Depends on how you represent the extra DCPs. If you add them as
"systems"
in the same way as all DCPs in MT they should be vulnerable to threshold

checks. The alternative is of course to put the extra DCPs on the damage

track just as you do with the standard DCPs in the FBx system, in which
case they should not be vulnerable to thresholds (since they're already
killed by hull damage).

Regards,
Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing Next: RE: Re: (FT) Crew Quality