Prev: Re: Orbital Cannon Next: Re: Orbital Cannon

Re: Orbital Cannon

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 04:37:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Orbital Cannon

Just before the Iraqi war in 1990,  a fairly famous Canadian weapons
maker
who had worked for the Iraqis got himself offed, probably by the Mossad.

One of his things was orbital launch using super guns.

Also, I don't know how scientifically feasible this is, but the book
Firestar by Michael Flynn, one of the companies in it uses a big tube
filled with rocket fuel and then sticks a shell, with a satellite in it
and
lights the match.

Corey