Prev: Re: [SG]? RE: Re: Rescuing livestock Next: Re: [SG]? & Re: Rescuing livestock

Re: Rescuing livestock

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:24:18 EDT
Subject: Re: Rescuing livestock

On Wed, 23 May 2001 12:35:20 -0400 "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<snip>
>Not that KV think of Hu'Man as livestock--KV must be vegetarians.
>After all, they're not Predators.

Wasn't there a (bloodthirsty to carnivores/omnivores) vegetarian race In
Traveller - some kind of Centaur type race?  IIRC from stories of one
campaign (I was not there) the 'vegetarians' were pretty much interested
in exterminating the "carnivores" (and omnivores were pretty much
"Unclean trash eating carnivores") although not particularly openly or
actively...

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG]? RE: Re: Rescuing livestock Next: Re: [SG]? & Re: Rescuing livestock