Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: [FT] Banked Weapons

[OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:46:50 -0500
Subject: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock

I thought I'd brought up Norstrilla(I'm pretty certain the proper
spelling)
in the midst of one of the paeans to OZ. ;->=

Interestingly, I haven't read it, but have heard enough to know of
Stroon.
I'd read the 'Kittuns', but it's been so long I've quite forgotten most.
However, no need for anyone to post the specifics (If you must, you ARE
familiar with spoiler space, right?); I'd rather find it myself.

I'd assume that chemistry would have advanced sufficiently that an
artificial substitute could be found. I still think the undefinable
flavor
qualities of Betelguesian Pork might have that kind of price, though.

I've seen websites with whinging about the relatively small amount of
material from which to build a gaming universe, too. An engaging place
struggle, it seems.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: [FT] Banked Weapons