Prev: Re: Rescuing Livestock Next: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses

RE: [OT ALERT] Coalition Warfare at it's finest <grin> And yes, this happens at 'home' too.

From: "rttakezo" <rttakezo@k...>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:09:03 +0900
Subject: RE: [OT ALERT] Coalition Warfare at it's finest <grin> And yes, this happens at 'home' too.

Mr.Fulton,
		The only problem with this anology is that it's illegal
in the US to farm,
eat and make things out of Bald Eagle skin.  I don't believe that the
same
is true of the EMU.

	Appreciate the link.  I actually know Jeff, the PAO identified
in the story
(he's in for a ration out of this...).	What he failed to identify was
what
really happened.  They weren't trying to kill the bird, they were trying
scare the the bird into laying an egg.	You may not realize what we put
in
the boys chow while riding the tin cans to keep'm tame.  It will all
make
sense if you had just followed the related story:

http://news6.thdo.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/despatches/newsid_64000/64272.stm

Cheers,
Scott