Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:04:56 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode

At 10:41  16/05/01 -0400, you wrote:
 >David Griffin wrote:
 >>
 >> Remember that wierd Voyager episode with the ST
 >> ship that broke apart into three pieces to attack
 >> the Romulans? Does that idea have any relevance
 >> for FT?
 >>
 >[...FT postulated ideas for this here...]
 >>
 >> Just how wacky is this idea?
 >
 >It's Star Trek(tm). I think no more need be said. ;-)
 >
 >Mk

Babylon 5 also once suffered from this 'silliness' too, The ship
belonging
to the aliens who turned up to claim the great machine if memory serves.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire