Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: Somethign cool I read (LONG)

[FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 07:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [FT] Earthforce Sourcebook - Babylon Project

I have found some quite good treatments and
expansions of the Earthforce Sourcebook online.
Some give us updates to FT1 FT rules, and others
give us ships that the original book didn't.

Since Mr. Tuffley co-wrote this book, does he
endorse any of the ship point values that have
been published on the net (and were conspicuously
missing from the EA sourcebook) for the purposes
of balancing B5 battles? Does he have his own
point values? How many Omegas would it take to
balance against a Sharlin or two for instance?

Lastly, I'd like to know what his (or anyones)
experiences have been balancing B5 ships against
regular full thrust ships. What point values did
you use and what was the result?

Thanks in advance.

(I have hopes of someday getting my group to play
something like the Severed Dreams scenario or maybe
some other battles in the B5 universe)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: Somethign cool I read (LONG)