Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: [OT] Toy store update

Re: Re: ADFC clarification

From: ateske@h...
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 12:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: ADFC clarification

Glenn wrote:
>Does that mean toprotect *two* ships you need *two*  ADFC?  Three to
>protect three?
>
>Suddenly I am a 'mite bewildered' by those words.

I've been having fun with trying to get a new ISP working, so I missed
what you're replying to, but your statement above is how I've seen ADFC
working the whole time.  Just like a regular firecon, each ADFC can
target only one ship a turn, it's just that this is for defensive firing
instead of offensive.

			   Aaron
Email sent using AnyEmail from http://www.hicom.net

Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: [OT] Toy store update