Prev: Re: VTOL fighting in DS2 Next: Re: VTOL fighting in DS2

Re: VTOL fighting in DS2

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:04:31 -0500
Subject: Re: VTOL fighting in DS2

***
And FWIW, Interface capable elements may be
priced at 1000%, but that's insane.
***

Within a single DSII game, perhaps, and there should probably be a BIG
difference between drop-capable, one-way and the round-trip varieties,
but
it does make 'ballpark' sense in campaigning to me.

While I've read the the FTII/DSII sections in the FTII books, this
discussion has given this poor vac-head some much needed insight towards
the planetary operational system that's been rolling 'round my brain.

However, I'm wondering if you are using the VTOL's as landers, ground
support, AND air superiority, or if there's different VTOL's with
different
capabilities?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: VTOL fighting in DS2 Next: Re: VTOL fighting in DS2