Prev: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods Next: VTOL fighting in DS2

Re: [DS] Construction System Idea

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 07:36:41 +0200
Subject: Re: [DS] Construction System Idea

Hello

I feel that the chassis capacity is not really that influenced by
technology
differences - at least not if you look at historical examples. I would
prefer to see changes in mobility, reliability (OK, not modelled in
DSII),
fuel consumption (again not in the game) etc.

Weapons technology differences are available in DSII. You might want to
think about armour technology and assign mass/cost changes here.

Greetings
Karl Heinz