Prev: : Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: : Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Light up hallmark spaceships????

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Light up hallmark spaceships????

I was watching an ebay auction the other day and
I noticed one for the Enterprise E. It had light
up engines and so on. I suppose it hooks to
christmas light strings.

It occurred to me it might be neat to somehow
attach it by a short wire to a battery and have
it move across the full thrust table lighted up.
I have no idea if it's feasible though. It would
be impractical to connect your ships to the wall
by a christmas light string.

Has anyone done this, or does anyone wish to
comment on the feasiblity of it? I don't know
how much it's possible to disassemble the lights
so I don't know how feasible it would be to
replace the lights or wiring with other lower
power wiring, if that should be necessary.
I'm afraid I wouldn't have the skills or tools
for a project of that magnitude anyway.

e.g.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1138213581&r=0&t=
0&showTutorial=0&ed=988551989&indexURL=0&rd=1

Prev: : Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: : Re: The United States in Full Thrust