Prev: LLAR population was Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: LLAR population was Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:53:23 -0400
Subject: Re: LLAR population was Re: The United States in Full Thrust

> >   And LLAR colonies would probably have very open immigration
> >policies, at least for a while.   Some of the worlds may have a
Latino
> >ruling class with the lower and middle classes all being Sinhalese,
> >Angolan, Laotian etc.
>
> *WHOA*, I am lost.  Where in South America is there a significant
number
> of "... Sinhalese, Angolan, Laotian etc...." - oh wait, got it.
First
> you import The 'assorted' peons then bring in the Latino vets as
> police/militia, etc....  Okay, maybe that way would work.

Or the other way around.  The Latinos arrive first and stake out
claims ("Jorge, you get 100,000 hectares, please mark out the area you
want on this map").  They then import labor from other areas (the same
way the modern Saudis mostly get other ethnic groups to do all their
labor).  This also helps deter NAC strikes on LLAR planets (since the

Prev: LLAR population was Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust