Prev: RE: A non-NAC break-away republic Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships

Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:16:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships

> I'm with you so far, and the design looks fine, but the important
> part, that most people might have a problem with, is how the bio-MASS
> is transferred (game mechanics wise)...
>
> Schoon

Two options...

1.  Only during strategic turns.  (Prevents problems in FT games)
OR
2.  During FT games.  Both ships must spend one turn docking, and one
additional turn un-docking.  Both ships must spend one point of power
from
the repair pool per mass transferred.  Neither ship my fire any
offensive
weapons during this whole opperation (includes docking and undocking),
only
spicules and Pod Launchers firing interceptors may fire.  Screens do not
work.  Drones can be recovered, but not launched.  To dock, both ships
must
have the same heading, the same velocity, and be within 3" of each
other.
Neither ship can change heading or velocity while docked.  (The point is
discourage players from doing this except when required to in
scenario's.)

Draconian enough, or too draconian?

Prev: RE: A non-NAC break-away republic Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships