Prev: RE: The United States in Full Thrust Next: RE: The United States in Full Thrust

RE: The United States in Full Thrust

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:52:48 -0500
Subject: RE: The United States in Full Thrust

I'd say this discussion is starting to get repetitive, so I'd like to
try a
new point.

Please remember this was written from the perspective of the British,
who
seem to have had little trouble asking for a uniting royalty
imported(sort
of) from the Netherlands. Didn't work out, but they were prepared to
give
'em a try, and for less reason than one shire nuking another.

Then, of course, the monarchs directly preceding Victoria were also, one
could say imported from, kings of Hannover.

There are many parts of the original time line I have to do some
suspending
of disbelief; the NAC is not the furthest. Heck, I've no doubt a large
number of USA folks would support joinning, assuming that they'd end up
running the thing. ;->=

Vain glorious, of course. Not with the Bavarian Illuminati around...

Damn, I'm on their hit list AGAIN!

Prev: RE: The United States in Full Thrust Next: RE: The United States in Full Thrust