Prev: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships Next: RE: The United States in Full Thrust

RE: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:47:24 -0700
Subject: RE: The United States in Full Thrust

	Because I live in Los Angeles I must admit the idea of this part
of
the US going "British" rather then with the League of Latin American
Republics or other Latino based power block is somewhat hard to believe.
If
the US where to break apart (Not an idea I have a problem with) then I
think
it would truly balkanize and the south west would be more likely to
become
part of a Mexico/Central American/South American type power block.

	I liked Jon's ideas about the break up of the US because
sometimes I
get tired of the egocentric American view found in a lot of Sci-Fi.

		Daniel